We meet on the first Thursday of the month, September through May, at the Old Courthouse Museum on 6th St. The picture of it is shown on bottom of the Home page. You may contact our librarian most afternoons from 1 – 4:30 by calling 605-367-4210.
Our membership information is as follows: Membership in SVGS is from January 1 to December 31. Join or Renew questions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Membership:
* Receive four issues of the Pioneer Pathfinder – your choice of paper or electronic
* Notification of meetings and special events in the area
* Discounted rates on registration fees for seminars and classes sponsored by SVGS
* Voting privileges at Society meetings
* Support the organized study, research and preservation of historically and genealogically significant material
* Discounted prices on purchases from SVGS
* Access to “Members Only“ page on the SVGS website
* Opportunity to network with others interested in Family History
We have several different levels of membership:
|Membership Type||Emailed copy of Pathfinder||Mailed copy of Pathfinder|
New Members: You may join here online OR pay by cash or check to our Treasurer. When mailing your payment, be sure to include your name and email address. Mail your check to:
Sioux Valley Genealogical Society
Old Courthouse Museum
200 W. 6th St.
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
For Renewal membership: When it gets close to end of December, you will observe a red banner on this site after you log in. At that time, you will see a clickable link to renew. This site’s join or renewal process requires two steps:
1) select your membership plan
2) select your payment
Please be sure to complete both steps.